COVID-19: CONQUERING UNCERTAINTY
Given the range of potential clinical trial disruptions due to COVID-19, Cytel’s experienced team of statisticians and data scientists can work with you to identify any potential challenges and complications you may be facing. Our team of experts can support you by providing a range of solutions to overcome your toughest challenges and get your trial back on track
- Updated Statistical Analysis Plans
- Solutions to Sparse or Missing Data
- Examining Endpoint Selection
- Ensuring Proper Documentation
- Coordinating DMCs and Unplanned Interim Looks
Cytel software helps you deliver the impossible
You’ve been asked to conduct research at an unprecedented rate – to deliver the impossible. Cytel’s software portfolio gives you adaptive, Bayesian, and exact tools to go fast and learn.
Design Faster, Smarter COVID-19 Trials: manage uncertainty, improve efficiency, and increase the likelihood of technical success with East.
- Design appropriately for small or skewed data
- Account for uncertainty in the therapeutic effect
- Progress confidently despite imperfect data
- Explore more therapies in less time with fewer patients
Accurately Analyze Imperfect COVID-19 Data: Rethink how you leverage data to draw conclusions with the Xact portfolio.
- Accurately analyze small or skewed data
- Leverage historical data
Accelerate Defensible Decisions for Faster COVID-19 Development: Cytel’s OKGO helps you move faster and smarter with aBayesian frameworkfor structuring decisions in advance.
- Reduce Bias
- Increase consistency
- Accelerate data review
As the race to find a solution to the coronavirus pandemic intensifies a team of data scientists can become important partners on the journey.
- Meta-analysis and modelling using Real World Evidence
- Consultations on umbrella, basket and platform trials
- Bayesian network analysis
- Synthetic and External Control Arm Construction
- Real World Data through the COVID-19 Trial Tracker