Advanced Dose Escalation with East® ESCALATE
East® ESCALATE supports the simulation and analysis of Phase 1 dose escalation trials for determining maximum tolerated dose (MTD), for both single-agent and two-agent designs. ESCALATE provides several modern Bayesian and model-based designs, which are known to outperform traditional 3+3 designs in terms of accuracy and safety.
East ESCALATE Benefits
The addition of the ESCALATE module means East 6 delivers a comprehensive package for all phases of oncology trials.
Statisticians can communicate findings to the clinical team by accessing East’s intuitive graphs and tables.
- Traditional rule-based algorithms (versions of 3+3)
- Continual Reassessment Method (CRM; Goodman et al. 1995)
- Modified Toxicity Probability Model (mTPI; Ji et al. 2010)
- Bayesian Logistic Regression Model for single agent (BLRM; Neuenschwander et al. 2008)
- Bayesian Logistic Regression Model (combBLRM; Neuenschwander et al. 2015)
- Product of Independent Beta Probabilities Escalation (PIPE; Mander & Sweeting, 2015)