On Demand Webinar Series:
Advancing Innovation in Clinical Trial Design
Adaptive design in early phase clinical trials
Cytel is excited to announce a new webinar series, Advancing Innovative Clinical Trial Design. Innovative trial design has provided pharmaceutical & biotech companies an opportunity to design and implement more efficient clinical trials in order to expedite the drug development process. Several regulators, including the FDA, EMA and CDE have encouraged the use of complex, adaptive, Bayesian and other novel clinical trial designs.
In this innovative webinar series, our industry leading speakers will discuss:
- Trends in clinical trial design
- Review the evolving landscape and statistical framework
- Discuss the use of various tools for optimizing trial designs and review the practical's when implementing trial simulations
- Present the use of Cytel’s East ® platform (the industry-standard software for adaptive clinical trial design and analysis) and Cytel’s Solara platform (the first trial strategy platform)
Watch the second webinar in the new series on demand, Adaptive design in early phase clinical trials. During this webinar James Matcham, Vice President Strategic Consulting at Cytel, will discuss how small to medium Biotech's taking their early steps into clinical development often do not have the technical expertise in adaptive trial design needed to accelerate their early trial clinical trial programs. This webinar will outline the trends in the use of adaptive design in early phase clinical trials.
- The use of Bayesian (and other) dose escalation designs
- Early proof of concept designs
- Designs with Combination products
- Adaptive Dose finding designs
- Population Enrichment designs