Cytel HEOR & RWE
At Cytel, we provide the deep insights and expertise necessary for making confident development decisions. Our global team helps generate evidence that complements traditional randomized clinical trials, accelerates submissions, expands indications, and supports health-economic decision-making.
Connect with our HEOR & RWE experts by registering for our upcoming webinar series below or meet our team in Boston at ISPOR!
ISPOR US 2023
We are excited to see you at ISPOR US 2023 where, once again, Cytel is honored to have the greatest number of Issue Panels & Workshop presentations, a testament to our commitment as a scientific and methodological leader. This year, visit us at Booth #1023 to connect with our HEOR & RWE experts on topics such as RWE and Health Disparities in HTAs, Quantitative Bias Analysis, RWE Sources in HTA Submissions and more.
Fill out the form to pre-book a meeting with the Cytel team to learn more about our innovative offerings in HEOR & RWE.
Webinar Series: HEOR & RWE
Unable to attend ISPOR this year or interested in joining the conversation before we meet in person? Register below for our webinar series:
Meet with us at ISPOR
Webinar Series: Early patient preferences for patient-focused drug development
Webinar Series Speakers:
Dr. Thomas Wilke, Contract Principle, RWA, Cytel
Dr. Tommi Tervonen, Chief Scientist, Kielo Research
This two-part webinar series introduces the value of patient preferences in early drug development. Speakers discuss how to use patient preferences to:
- Gain early patient insights to optimize clinical trial enrollment
- Demonstrate that your endpoints are patient relevant
- Ensure your target product profile describes a treatment desired by the patients
- Measure the value of patient-reported outcome (PRO) endpoints
- Demonstrate positive benefit-risk using patient preferences
- Co-develop treatment with patients
- Confirm treatment value from patient perspective to investors and for reimbursement
- Demonstrate treatment preference in diverse groups of patients.
Webinar Series: Make better decisions using innovative comparative effectiveness methods - Cytel’s expertise series
Webinar Series Speakers:
- Bart Heeg, Vice President HEOR Global, Cytel
- Maria Rizzo, Vice President HEOR EU, Cytel
- Caitlyn Daly, Senior Research Consultant, Statistics, Cytel
- Eric Mackay, Research Principal, Statistics, Cytel
- Gabriel Tremblay, Vice President, Advanced Analytics, Cytel
- Paul Arora, Vice President, Advanced Epidemiology
- Kristian Thorlund, SVP Real World Analytics, Cytel
- Grammati Sarri, Senior Research Principal, Cytel
This four-part webinar series will introduce novel comparative effectiveness methods and highlight how these can be used to better support product value. The first webinar will explore the importance of ITCs in Health Technology Assessments (HTAs) as well as the recent challenges with ITCs and discuss the INGRESSA framework for selecting appropriate methodology for comparative effectiveness. The remaining three webinars will discuss specific methods for anchored and un-anchored analyses, as well as methods addressing premature outcomes data and use of real-world evidence in comparative effectiveness.
Key Presentations at ISPOR
Once again, we are honored to have the greatest number of Issue Panels & Workshop presentations, a testament to our commitment as a scientific and methodological leader. Connect with our experts at Booth #1023 on topics such as RWE and Health Disparities in HTAs, Quantitative Bias Analysis, RWE Sources in HTA Submissions, and more.
Click below to view our presentations!
HEOR & RWE Focused Blogs
Sorry no results please clear the filters and try again
New Linked Database Expands Potential of RWE: A Unique Opportunity for Multiple Sclerosis Research
Can RWE Help Restore Decades of Health Inequalities? Yes, and Here’s How
Comparative Effectiveness: Methods and Techniques for Better Decision-Making
Real World & Advanced Analytics
Through our advanced analytics, Cytel provides the richer, deeper insights necessary for making confident development decisions. We generate evidence which complements traditional randomized clinical trials, accelerates submissions, expands indications, and supports health-economic decision-making.
Click to learn more about our HEOR, RWE, LiveSLR, and more offerings.