On Demand Webinar Series:
Advancing Innovation in Clinical Trial Design
Introduction to Design and Monitoring of Adaptive Clinical Trials
Cytel is excited to announce a new webinar series, Advancing Innovative Clinical Trial Design. Innovative trial design has provided pharmaceutical & biotech companies an opportunity to design and implement more efficient clinical trials in order to expedite the drug development process. Several regulators, including the FDA, EMA and CDE have encouraged the use of complex, adaptive, Bayesian and other novel clinical trial designs.
In this innovative webinar series, our industry leading speakers will discuss:
- Trends in clinical trial design
- Review the evolving landscape and statistical framework
- Discuss the use of various tools for optimizing trial designs and review the practical's when implementing trial simulations
- Present the use of Cytel’s East ® platform (the industry-standard software for adaptive clinical trial design and analysis) and Cytel’s Solara platform (the first trial strategy platform)
Watch the fifth webinar in the new series on demand, Adaptive design in early phase clinical trials. Introduction to Design and Monitoring of Adaptive Clinical Trials, led by Cyrus Mehta, Ph.D., President and co-founder of Cytel Corporation and Adjunct Professor of Biostatistics, Harvard University.
Cyrus will use case studies to illustrate the following types of adaptive designs:
- Classical group sequential design
- Information-based group sequential design
- Two-arm adaptive design with sample size re-estimation
- Multi-arm adaptive design with treatment selection
- Two-arm adaptive design with population enrichment
The case studies Cyrus will review will cover cardiology, dermatology, neurology, gastroenterology, and oncology.
In this webinar Cyrus Mehta will also discuss:
- Early stopping for efficacy or futility
- Mid-course correct to on-going trials
- 3 Control of errors due to multiple testing