Predictive Tools for Trial Design & Interim Decision-Making with East PREDICT
The East® PREDICT Module allows for accurate predictions of enrollment milestones, as well as site specific performance estimates.
Ongoing trials also benefit from advanced updating methods that provide critical information about the likelihood that a study will meet its deadlines.
East PREDICT provides an integrated software package to confront a range of problems faced by both trial designers and DMC members. Trial designers can engage with powerful simulation tools that ensure optimal choice of trial design, no matter what the interim results.
Tools for interim analysis provide users with reliable information for sensitive interim decisions. A variety of methods are available, allowing users to capitalize on information gleaned during a trial. The ‘Predicted Interval Plots’ capacity allows for conditional simulations to assess expected treatment effects and associated repeated confidence intervals at future looks (PIP; Li et al. 2009). East PREDICT can also assess the probability of finishing with a successful trial (conditional power).
- Predicted Interval Plots: Enhanced visual summaries of interim data enable trial statisticians to communicate complex statistical findings to members of the DMC in an intuitive, easy-to-read format
- Flexible Interim Computation: Accommodate unexpected changes in number of looks and their timing to make designs more efficient
- Practical Monitoring Dashboard: Access snapshot of key performance indicators during trial progress
- Simulations of trial endpoints for feasibility studies during design stage
- Accurate calculations of power and Type 1 error for ongoing trials
- Updating methods for information about trial deadlines and milestones
- Predictions of enrollment milestones
- Predictions of patient recruitment and country performance