Head ECD Biometrics
The Cytel Process
With a unique combination of biostatistics and software development expertise, Cytel delivers practical, user-friendly tools to solve clinical development problems and power innovation. Whether you need a dedicated software tool to enhance an existing approach, or to underpin a brand new process, our experienced team will guide you each step of the way using our tried and tested process.
How we can help
- Assess trial design performance
- Mitigate portfolio risks with quantitative go/no-go decision-making software
- Manage costs with efficient and flexible randomization systems
- Meet regulatory demands with robust clinical trial workflow and document management platforms
- Increase efficiency through automated approaches to data visualization
- Reduce uncertainty with customized enrollment planning solutions
Robust go/no-go decision-making is essential for effectively managing risk across a clinical portfolio. AstraZeneca’s quantitative standard decision-making framework was well established, but they wanted to enhance the efficiency of the existing process, and reduce the burden on statisticians.
Cytel statisticians and software developers created a user friendly software interface to accommodate a Bayesian as well as Frequentist go/no-go framework.
The user-friendly software interface has positively impacted the way the statistician and other clinical stakeholders work and the speed at which decisions can be made.