StatXact® 11 Presents 150 Tests and Procedures for Exact Inference
StatXact® 11 provides statisticians in disciplines across the social and natural sciences with the world’s most expansive toolkit for exact inference and power analysis. Offering more than 150 tests and procedures, the StatXact® suite has transformed the complex algorithms of modern statistical analysis into a validated software package with a user-friendly interface.
New in Version 11:
- Cytel’s team of expert statisticians is continually broadening the selection of calculations available to users. For StatXact® 11 they have developed the following new techniques in nonparametric and Monte Carlo methods:
- Blaker’s Method to calculate p-vales and confidence intervals
- Bayesian confidence intervals for the comparison of two proportions with small sample size including risk difference, risk ratio and odds ratio. This includes:
- Nonparametric -Inference for Categorical data - Two Independent Binomials - Conditional procedures - CI on Odds Ratio
- Nonparametric - Inference for Categorical data - Two Independent Binomials - Unconditional procedures - CI on difference of proportions
- Nonparametric - Inference for Categorical data - Two Independent Binomials - Conditional procedures - CI on ratio of proportions
- User defined tests using R functions
- New coefficient options for correlated categorical data including two ordered multinomials, unordered RxC tables, singly ordered RxC tables and doubly ordered RxC tables
- Parallel Processing for power and sample size calculations
- Parallel Processing for analysis
- Correction for discreteness of the binomial distribution in computing confidence intervals
Only available in StatXact:
- Exact tests for equivalence and non-inferiority of paired and independent binomial data
- Exact tests on unordered, singly ordered and doubly ordered RxC tables, with Cochran-Mantel-Haenszel (CMH) tests, for correlated data
- Exact tests of trend in C correlated binomial populations
- Exact tests for correlated two samples data: Wilcoxon Mann-Whitney, Normal scores, Savage scores, and Permutation
- Exact inference on one-sample Poisson rates and Homogeneity and CI on common relative risks and trend in C ordered rates for Poisson data
- Exact power and sample size calculations for binomial and multinomial tests
Available in StatXact 10 and 11:
- Correlated data analysis: Exact tests for ordered and unordered multinomial data
- Genetics data analysis: Exact Family Based Association Tests
- Increased power for 2x2 tables: Boschloo’s test, power and sample size calculations
- Improved confidence intervals: Mid-p correction
- Detection of shift and dispersion in comparing two populations: Lepage Test
- Stratified data analysis of two independent samples: Aligned Mid-rank Score Test
The Advantages of StatXact 11
The Benefits of StatXact 11
[fa icon="rocket"] Empower: Play a more strategic role in your organization: Perform fast and accurate hypothesis-testing that is responsive to an array of trial needs. Obtain reliable results for smaller sample sizes, allowing for timely and cost-effective trials. Redirect time, attention and critical resources to other vital aspects of study success.
[fa icon="check-square-o"] Trust: StatXact has harnessed the immense power of Cytel’s nonparametric and exact inference methods to make enduring contributions to the fields across the natural and social sciences, receiving acclaim from both industry and academia for its high quality performance of complex calculations.
increase the statistical power of trial results. Unnecessary risks associated with conventional (asymptotic) testing are curtailed using performance software that is fast and accurate.
The Features of StatXact 11
The Toolkit: Not only does StatXact provide more tests and procedures for exact and power analysis than any other software currently on the market, but many of these complex tests are only available to StatXact users. These exclusive features include exact tests for correlated two samples data, exact power and sample size computations for binomial and multinomial data, and exact tests for equivalence and non-inferiority of paired and independent binomial data. Users of StatXact and LogXact can also request an Exact crossover module for a 2x2 crossover trial,
New Developments: Statisticians at Cytel are continuously developing new algorithms that offer users even more complex methods of exact-testing. Recent additions include: Blaker's exact methods; the introduction of Bayesian confidence intervals; parallel processing for power, sample size, and analyses; additional nonparametric inference tests for categorical data; new coefficient options for correlated categorical data; stratified Wilcoxon Signed Rank test utilizing case data on paired samples; p-values for the test of trend in multiple outcomes; and confidence intervals based on tests using the mid-p values.
Exact Tests for Categorical Data: StatXact performs exact tests for both independent and correlated categorical data. It can compute tests for stratified Poisson samples, and is the only product on the market that delivers sample size and power calculations for binomial and multinomial distributions. StatXact 11 provides additional nonparametric inference tests for categorical data, and adds to existing coefficient options for correlated categorical data.